Thursday, January 28, 2016

Downtown Hamsteak

Please from now on call me Downtown Hamsteak or Downton Hamsteak depending on how classy I'm feeling. When I become famous that is going to be my stage name. You may ask why.

I have a niece who is now 11. She was the first of a string of 4 nephews and another niece. She got to choose everyone's name.

I wanted to be called Auntie M because Mackenzie was far too hard for a youngster to say. Well it turns out they can't say Auntie either. At least for a while. So I was M. Well L (my now 11 year old niece) was continously saying, "Hi (Enter name here)". When it came to me it was, " Hi M! Hi M! Hi M!" Try saying that really fast. Spoiler alert: It morphs together into Ham. 

Ham has stuck ever since and now all the littles call me that. I don't actually remember how the downtown or steak part got attached. It had something to do with P!NK. But it sounds a lot better than just Ham.

Downtown Hamsteak

No comments:

Post a Comment