Saturday, January 23, 2016

Poopy Lucy

Good morning everyone!

Before I tell you the story of the shenanigans that took place in my apartment last night I need to set the scene a little bit.

Lucy is my beautiful fluffy kitten.
And this is her 26 toed adoptive brother Bear.
And then there is my loving boyfriend Pat. He was not a cat person until Lucy and I kind of showed up at his doorstep to move in. Then Bear came along because Lucy seemed to need a friend.

On Friday nights I stay at my parents' house because I have to work in my hometown an hour away from where I live. Lucy has a touch of anxiety and when I'm not home it gets worse. I'm enjoying a nice conversation with my family when I get a phone call. It's from Pat so naturally I answer. He starts with, "I have some bad news." My first instinct is to think the cats are injured or dead. Well this is what happened: Pat being the nice cat dad he is fed the kittens dinner last night. Bear ate all of the food because Lucy was too busy hiding. About 15 minutes later Lucy is mad because she wanted food. So Pat puts more food out for her. Food that Bear also wants. A hissing fit ensues between the two of them. Pat goes to break up the fight and Lucy gets scared and poops herself (these are not the words he used). As she is leaving little turds everwhere she walks Pat is trying to clean her bottom. Well she didn't like that too much and poops herself as Pat is trying to clean her up. Picture this: a frantic man wiping a cat's bottom and the cat continuing to poop as he wiping it up. Needless to say it was an endless circle of poop. I'm on the other end of the phone laughing hysterically while he is covered in poop and on speaker phone so my family can laugh along with me. Lucy is fine, by the way. And Pat is now clean. Now, both us find it funny and no cats were harmed in the aftermath of this story.

Come back for my next misadventure tomorrow.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment