Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Spoons

I was debating what to write about today and all I can think of is that after a bowl of pork fried rice, a quarter of a jar of fluffenutter, and the last of my gallon of raspberry sherbet I'm still starving and have so many spoons to wash. So tonight I will tell you about my spoon problem.

Most of the foods I eat..wait all of the foods I eat require spoons and pretty much no other dishware or utensil. I will have ramen or mac and cheese both of which require a bowl, a pot, and a spoon. I will occasionally make scrambled eggs which does not require a spoon at all. Other than that it's all spoons all the time. I eat frosting out of the can which is generally finished in two sittings.I eat cool whip out of the bucket done in a total of one sitting. And sherbet out of the container, a gallon takes me five sittings. We are always washing spoons and while the rest of our silverware sits patiently in the drawer. Pat questions my eating habits but loves me all the same.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment