Monday, February 15, 2016

"Heart Attacks"

I love holidays! Most of all I love decorating and doing fun crafts to decorate with. My new favorite Valentine's Day tradition in decorating is "Heart Attacks". Last year I took heart doilies and wrote nice things on them and placed them around my house (I was still living with my parents). This year I decorated my own place and my Nanny Fam's place and gave everyone a heart attack!


This is my Nanny Fam's place. They added more but that was a lot of art projects for one day. We made hearts out of paper using our hands and using different length papers we made twirly hearts.



I didn't get a picture of my place but I had doilies and hand hearts and in the bathroom mirror I wrote Reason Why I Love Pat on sticky notes in a heart shape. Super cheesy.

B and I also made Valentines for his class and I'm very proud at how well he did. I just gave him the pieces and he did the rest.



Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment