Friday, February 19, 2016

Date Day: February Vacation Edition

The week of February vacation saw a rare thing. Pat and I had three days off together. I was sick but we tried to make the best of it. The first day was the first time I had really been out of the house in quite a while.

Well it was Tsum Tsum Tuesday with the first installment of Star Wars! I have seen two of the Star Wars movies but I love certain characters like Ewoks! I was beyond excited because this was my first actual tsum tsum Tuesday in stores! I literally dragged Pat through the mall at 9:30 in the morning to be there for the opening.


In case you were wondering what I have on my head, it's a ewok scarf.

And an r2d2 bow to top it off.


These were what I came home with. I was second in line and very pleased. I also got a medium Ewok because who could resist! After that it was off to Kane's Donuts for my first time. And I was not disappointed.


I ended the day by finishing my book in bed. How I finish most days.


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment