Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Why I didn't post

So if you remember I posted earlier this week about being sick. Well it escalated and I was quite sick. Hence why I didn't post yesterday. I also didn't post because I was exhausted from having 16 vials of blood drawn for my rheumatologist. (Fingers crossed we find something for once) I get very sarcastic when I am kind of nervous I'm at the doctor's. Especially when I'm getting my blood drawn or when any needle will be stuck into my body. But I got a cookie dough donut and frozen hot chocolate out of it. Oh and 6 pizzas. Yes 6 boxes of pizzas to last me the week.



 I also had my yearly physical. Which Pat so nicely drove me to. After about a half hour with the doctor she decides she's all done and is about to go print out the paper work when she turns and asks if she can meet Pat. Sure why not? Well Pat thought she was interesting and she loved Pat like most people who meet him do.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment