Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tsum Tsum Tuesday January

First: I forgot last Tuesday was the last Tuesday of January. Second: I had no energy to post yesterday. You'll find out in my post later today. On the last Tuesday of the month I will show you all the adventures my Tsum tsums have had over the month. Generally I carry around two. Sometimes others make it in.

This month I carried around the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and the Hulk. The Hulk took one picture because he was a late addition but the White Rabbit had fun.

 Hulk was protecting me when Pat worked a midnight because the White Rabbit was too busy worrying about being late.
 I call this Flight of the Tsums. Scuttle, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Chernabog, Baby Pegasus, Baymax, Dumbo, Zero, Owl, and Cupid Mickey went for a short fly around the living room.
 The White Rabbit went for a whirl on the teacups at mini Disney World.
 Snow White enjoyed this book about an autistic boy who was helped by Disney to better his life and social skills. (Such a good book)
 The White Rabbit and I started After Alice. We still haven't finished.
 The White Rabbit and I were late for a very important nap time date.
And finally a Tsum party took place with my Nanny Kids.

Pat is very supportive of my Tsum Tsum addiction even though they get thrown at him.

That was it for the month. Soon I'll post more adventures.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment