Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm back!

Happy belated Valentine's Day and happy get chocolate half off day!


True love right there. And naturally I got some chocolate but it took four stores and was around 11 a.m. when I got them. I should have gotten more but decided I did not need the amount of chocolate that I would have consumed had I gotten more.


The real purpose of this post is to tell you about my Valentine's Day and why I haven't posted in a while. Now for my sappy love story.

I have been sick for quite a while, coughing, stuffy nose, etc. I have had a lot of ear pain too. Yesterday it went to the next level. Not only was I in extreme pain but I also lost a majority of my hearing. I kind of freaked out. I was in excruciating plus my eyes were all gunky. I decided to wait until Pat got home from work and see what to do from there. 4 p.m. rolls around and Pat and I are on our way to the emergency room. Nothing like a romantic evening in the ER.


While we were waiting in the tiny little room, we were kind of bored and getting a little antsy. So to pass the time Pat started looking in the cabinet and found some tissues for him to use. He also decided to use the barcode app on his phone to barcode me, all the boxes, and the machinery. Finally, we had a humming contest. It started with him humming to himself and then escalated to me joining in or continuing where he left off. We at least made our own fun.

Finally, after waiting for about 2 hours the physician's assistant comes in takes one look at my eyes and ears and said, "Yep you have a raging ear infection and conjunctivitis." gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. We decided to do take out because it was 7:30 at night and we had to make it home for The Walking Dead. After checking all the pharmacies in the area they were all closed, so on stop one for chocolates I filled those and got it over with.

After stopping for food we came home to the futon with our scallops and ice cream and enjoyed The Walking Dead. And then he surprised me with these:


I am in love with him and the shoes! And we ended our night to this:


I did dress up but the outfit lasted an hour while I went to Target and was then replaced with feetie pajamas.

Now we're all caught up on my weekend let's talk about today. Pat had to work. I was stuck at home because it's school vacation week and I was going stir crazy. Perfect time to drive an hour to visit my family. Except I'm contagious.


My mom didn't respond until I was halfway there so I spent the day at my parents' and tried not to touch anything.

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment