Sunday, March 13, 2016

RIP Martin

Recently I found out my duck Martin died. Martin was technically not my duck but my landlord's duck but I was devastated all the same. I loved Martin and fed him freeze dried crickets. Martin had a significant other and when I inquired what happened to it I found out it was a random wild duck that just fancied Martin and hung around. Naturally, when I took the boys to Nevins Farm and saw:

which are all adoptable, I wanted to take them all home.

I blame the fisher cats for Martin's death. Which in case you were wondering, fisher cats do not look like cats and instead small bear weasels. And they are not pettable and lovable but vicious little monsters. I honestly thought they were cuter.
Although I am mourning the loss of Martin, there are 100 baby chicks that need love.



Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment