Wednesday, March 23, 2016

How I Give Directions

The short answer is: I don't. At least not well.

I still don't know my left from my right when asked quickly. I have to think about it. We'll be in the car and I'll say go left when I really mean go right.

I did this in the woods this weekend, luckily that was an easy enough turn around and we didn't have to dodge other cars,

I also get very easily distracted,

I love Christmas and seeing decorations. Pat and I were driving down to my house in December. We were at an intersection we needed to turn at but instead of telling him to turn I said, "Oh my goodness, look at the Christmas lights." We are not halfway through the intersection and I turn around and say, "Oh, we were supposed to take that right." It's a good thing he loves me. We had to turn around in another parking lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment