Thursday, March 17, 2016

St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Here are the reasons I love St Patrick's Day:
Green is my favorite color.
I'm Irish
It's the one day a year I eat cabbage.

Oh and all the crafts!

This is the craziness that commenced with my NKs (Nanny Kids)


 We made rainbow binoculars to find Leprechauns with. Clearly Rooster (left) mistook me for a leprechaun.
 Rooster and I like to go on shopping trips together, where I entertain myself by putting silly hats on him.
 They both made rainbows and pots of gold. B with his finger prints and Rooster with his little hand.

We made shamrock outlines with our finger prints.
 Then to end it all we turned into leprechauns. 

Mackenzie

P.S. We were supposed to make gold out of rocks but it rained all throughout our St. Patty's Day craftings so we couldn't hunt for rocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment