Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Many Faces

I make lots of different faces. Please enjoy the following:

 I can be serious
 My beard is real
 I can out sass you
I should have been a cowgirl 
 I'm warm for once!
 I can't breathe through my nose
 I'm going to hit someone with this mallet
 How do I use this?
 Yes I want to build a snowman
 Rock on
 Uhhh...I don't know
I think there's something in my eye 
 I'd make a good looking cop
 Do you have tickets to this gun show?
 Let's address the elephant in the room
I scrunch my face when I'm excited
 At peace
 Please stop taking pictures
 I forgot how to smile
 I can be really happy
 Whoopsies!
 EEEEEEEEE!
 I got my own fire helmet
 I will take you down
 Haters gonna hate
 Nap time
 I can't see
 I'm done with today
 All the love
 I'm possessed.
 What am I doing?
 Can I please taker her home?
 Look at the squishy
 This lollipop is as big as my face
 Making a very important phone call
 I'm too legit to quit
 I mustache you a question
Uh-oh 
 I will eat this in one sitting
I am unamused
 I look incredible
 I don't want to guess anymore
 Poppin' tags
 Must squish the baby
 I'm stuck
 My precious
 Ms. Tough Guy
 I didn't choose the thug life.
No I will not. 
 I just want to be warm
 I am the walrus
 Why can't I play?
 I touched the butt
 Your hair smells
 But but the elephant
 Beer is gross
 Please let me out
Yes I see you judging me for eating a hot dog at Five Guys

Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks like you're a pretty happy person! I think I am up for the challenge too, but I might get tired after taking the first 5 pics! HAHA!

    Good to see you're having fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete