Friday, May 27, 2016

200 Questions! And has nothing to do with my Instagram misadventures

So some of these are repeating but for new readers I'll answer them for you. Also I get super sassy as the list goes on. Beware.
1: Are you ready for 200 questions?
Uh not really
2: Was your last relationship a mistake?
Last or current. Last yes and every last before that.
3: Do you miss your last relationship?
Uh no. It was a mistake.
4: Who did you last say "i love you" to?
Probably Pat or my mom.
5: Do you regret it?
Regret what? Saying I love you. No.
6: Have you ever been depressed?
Yes. I suffer from anxiety and depression.
7: Are you a boy or girl?
Girl.
8: Are you insecure?
At times. But I'm working on getting over that. Kind of the point of the blog.
9: What is your relationship status?
Engaged to be engaged? Is that a thing?
10: How do you want to die?
In my sleep. Or not at all?
11: What did you last eat?
An apple.
12: Have you played any sports?
No. I'm clumsy. I like to pretend I can.
13: Do you bite your nails?
I used to.
14: When was your last physical fight?
I don't fight.
15: Do you have an attitude?
I don't know what you're talking about. 
16: Do you like someone?
No I like no one! Just kidding I try to like everyone.
17: What is your real name?
Mackenzie
18: Have you ever read a book?
No I just have thousands of them for fun.
19: Are you gonna get high later?
No! Who came up with these??
20: Do you hate anyone at the moment?
The person who wrote this.
21: Do you miss someone?
I miss a lot of people.
22: Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl
23: Do you tan a lot?
I rock the porcelain look.
24: Have any pets?
I have two cats. A baby duck and a chicken.
25: How exactly are you feeling?
Tired and hungry.
26: Ever eaten food in a car while someone or you are driving?
My car is my dining room half the time.
27: Ever made out in a bathroom?
Um. No. I pick better places like the closet or the couch.
28: Would you take any of your exes back?
Nope! Sorry boys.
29: Are you scared of spiders?
Yes very much.
30: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Probably. Because it would be cool.
31: Do you regret anything from your past?
I regret a lot of things.
32: What are your plans for this weekend?
Sleep in.
33: Do you want to have kids?
It depends on the day. But yes I suppose.
34: Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
I don't think so.
35: Do you type fast?
Udidkekdjeow wiwkdkeje
36: Do you have piercings?
Yes nose and ears.
37: Want anymore?
Always
38: Can you spell well?
I work with kids.
39: Do you miss anyone from your past?
I think I already answered this like 5 times.
40: What are you craving right now?
Pirates Booty and Cheesits
41: Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes.
42: Ever had a silly band?
Yes. Quite a few. Including Skip Jack Dave and the Sleepers.
43: Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes when I was in Kindergarten
44: Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
Don't remind me.
45: Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Possibly. I don't know.
46: Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.
47: Have you ever made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Maybe in private but not in front of me.
48: Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes. You poor people reading this.
49: Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I do.
50: What should you be doing?
Blogging about real things?
51: What’s irritating you right now?
This.
52: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes
53: Does somebody love you?
I would hope my parents. At least they say they do.
54: What is your favorite color?
Green.
55: Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
Yes. Lots of times.
56: Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate.
57: Do you have trust issues?
Somewhat.
58: Best friends name?
Kelsey, Jenna, Michelle
59: 2nd best friends name?
See above
60: 3rd best friends name?
See above
61: Longest relationship?
2 1/2 years
62: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I hope not.
63: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
The mirror.
64: Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, very much yes!
65: Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive.
66: Is this year the best year of your life?
I think so so far.
67: What was your childhood nickname?
Kenziedoodle
68: Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Maybe as a baby. As an adult no.
69: Favorite food?
Pizza
70: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do firmly believe this.
71: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Took my medicine.
72: Did you have dream last night?
Probably but none that I remember.
73: What is bothering you?
That I'm still answering this.
74: Have you ever been out of state?
Yes. I travel a lot to close by states.
75: Do you play the Wii?
Yes! Just Dance is my fave!
76: Are you listening to music right now?
No.
77: Do you like Chinese food?
Yes.
78: Who are you texting right now?
Pat and Michelle
79: Are you afraid of the dark?
Some nights.
80: Is cheating ever okay?
Um. No.
81: Are you mean?
I like to think I'm not.
82: Can you keep white shoes clean?
I try my hardest!
83: What year has been your best?
When I was two?
84: Do you believe in true love?
I sure do 
85: Favorite weather?
Warm and sunny
86: Do you like the snow?
No too cold for me.
87: Does it snow a lot where you live?
Yes, sadly.
88: Do you like the outside?
I love being outside!
89: Are you currently bored?
No.
90: Do you want to get married?
I would like to.
91: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Yes it is.
92: Are you hungry?
Yes, I forgot my snacks today.
93: Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
That's an awfully long time.
94: What makes you happy?
Disney! My friends! The little things.
95: Would you change your name?
No I'll keep that.
96: Ever been to Alaska?
No
97: Ever been to Hawaii?
In my dreams.
98: Do you watch the news?
I try not to.
99: Do you love MTV?
No. (when was this written??)
100: Do you like subway?
Subway underground not really. Subway food not really.
101: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No.
102: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Well we're dating so.... I hope he likes me.
103: Do you talk like your friends?
Kind of. Or maybe they talk like me.
104: Why did you decide to do this quiz?
So my readers get to know me.
105: Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Yes. All the time.
106: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes. He's my significant other.
107: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Pat.
108: Do you feel good?
Yes??
109: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Michelle because it was yesterday.
110: Favorite lyrics right now?
Lost Boy and Just Like Fire ❤❤❤
111: Can you count to one million?
I don't want to try.
112: Ever bought condoms?
No. TMI!
113: Ever gotten pregnant?
No!
114: Ever failed a class?
Possibly.
115: Ever kissed a boy?
Yes.
116: Ever kissed a girl?
Probably. Like my mom.
117: Ever used a little paper bag for lunch?
I love those things.
118: Have you ever had a job?
Yes. I have had quite a few.
119: Have you ever slipped on ice?
Yes. I'm clumsy.
120: Have you ever missed the bus?
Probably.
121: Have you left the house without money?
Yes.
122: Did you ever bully someone on the internet?
No.
123-128
are inappropriate
129: Did you ever drink alcohol?
Yes. I'm 23.
130: Did you ever watch “The Breakfast Club”?
Yes I love that movie
131: Have you ever been overweight?
No.
132: Ever had an eating disorder?
No.
133: Ever been to a wedding?
Yes
134: Ever been in a wedding?
Yes.
135: Did you ever made fun of someone for being fat?
No that's awful!
136: Have you ever been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
Probably.
137: Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight?
Yes. Netflix
138: Ever been late for work?
Yes
139: Ever been late for school?
Yes.
140: Ever kissed in the rain?
Yes it's wet.
141:
inappropriate
142: Did you ever fail a driver’s test?
Nope
143: Have you ever run a mile in less than 10 minutes?
Yes I used to run a lot.
144: Ever been outside your home country?
Canada count?
145: Ever been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
Yes to Florida and Illinois.
146: Did you ever get your heart broken?
Yes I have.
147: Ever had a credit card?
Nope.
148: Ever been to a professional sports game?
I go all the time!
149: Did you ever broken a bone?
Yes actually quite a lot.
150: Have you ever been unhappy about my weight?
Yes but I got over it.
151: Did you ever win a trophy in your life?
Yes for having the best pajamas in 8th grade drama.
152:
-----
153:
-__-
154: Ever got engaged?
No
155: Have you ever been on a diet?
Yes the I eat everything in sight diet.
156: Have you ever been on TV?
On local TV
157: Ever rode in a taxi?
Yes in NYC
158: Ever been to prom?
3 of them
159: Ever played a drinking game?
No
160: Ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?
I've tried and failed
161: Ever been to a concert?
Plenty
162:
Stahp
163:
Seriously.
164: Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes two
165: Ever had braces?
Nope
166: Did you ever learn another language?
I know sign language
167: Ever killed an animal?
No 
168: Ever been to a Japanese steakhouse?
Nope
169: Do you wear make-up?
Eyeliner and mascara on a good day.
170: Did you ever talked to someone via webcam?
Plenty of times.
171: Did you ever have wisdom teeth taken out?
Nope but it's coming
172: Did you ever kiss someone a different race than yourself?
No. I feel like that makes me a bad person.
173: Ever dyed your hair?
Yes. Its currently blue.
174: Did you ever graduated from college?
Not yet.
175: Did you ever wear someone else’s clothes?
I share my sisters' clothes all the time.
Psyche! I reached my word count! And that was super excessive!
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment