Saturday, May 28, 2016

P!NK

I saw P!nk in concert and it was a dream come true. She was fantastic. I also question why concerts are on weekdays.


This was her stage for "The Truth About Love" Tour. Looking back her stage looks obscene. Her opening act was just weird and awful but enough about them. I was super impressed by all that P!nk could do. She can sing while doing acrobatics or spinning (in circles not the exercise). At one point she was harnessed and jumping up and down the height of the stage. I can't even run out the door without getting winded. This tour was when her daughter was around one so she was in incredible shape and I'm still baffled how she doesn't puke while spinning so much because I can't even look at a carousel without getting nauseous (thanks dad).


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment