Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Easter of 2013

I used to be a preschool CCD (or Sunday school) teacher. The weekend before Easter was always my last class with my cherubs. I really loved those classes and always came home with funny stories. I always liked to give my students something before Christmas and before Easter so one year I decided to make them these:


They came out super cute with their little cotton tails on the back. Well me being me procrastinated until the night before my last class. No problem can bang them out quickly make them look nice, blah, blah, blah. Except I promised to go see my friend in his play that night. Oops. So I made 2 and had 6 left to go. Luckily I managed to get 8 done by class the next day. And yes, the year after I procrastinated again, but had the whole night to make them.


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment