Monday, May 2, 2016

This or That I

I've seen these all over Facebook! I think I'm going to try to do one once a week so you can get to know me better!


Bath or shower? Bath (with bath bombs of course!)

•Straight or curly hair? Curly

•Favorite holiday? Christmas 

•Android or iPhone? These are not the droids you are looking for

•Texting or call? Call me. 😉

•Facebook or twitter? Facebook (Instagram is really my favorite @themisadventuresofmackenzie)

•Favorite type of food? Pizza if that's a type

•Dream job? Singer 

•Favorite pizza? Cheese with extra sauce

•Favorite cake? Funfetti! Who's isn't?

•Talking or fighting? Talking. I don't know who would pick fighting. I try to avoid fighting at all costs

•Night or day? Day! Mainly because I can't stay up very late. I'm more of a morning person

•Summer or winter? Summer! I love the beach and the heat

•Wine or whiskey? Um.....neither. I don't drink. Well I guess wine because I make a mean sangria with ig

•Makeup or no makeup? I wear eyeliner and mascara on a good day!

•Favorite TV show? The Walking Dead is really all I watch. Other than Chopped

•Hair up or down? Up! So much easier to handle

•Jeans or leggings? Leggings! Especially LulaRoe.

•Painted or none painted nails? Depends on the day. I love them painted but I'm too lazy to paint them.

•Favorite color? Green

•T-shirt or dress shirt? T-shirt

•Flip flops or sneakers? Flip flops 

•Big purse or small? Backpacks

•How many tattoos? Currently 3. 6 more to come!

•How many piercings? 2 (my ears and my nose) 

•Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are so shiny but pearls are so classy. It's a toss up.

•Favorite animal? Elephants!

•Rap or country music? I'm a country girl.


Let me know what kind of posts you want to see!

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment