Monday, May 16, 2016

My Crazy Cleaning Spree

On Sunday, all I really wanted to do was stay in bed and read. Well I knew I should do the laundry. So I started a load. Then I remembered I needed to write pen pal letters. So I wrote them labeled them and got them ready to send out. Then my messy floor was bothering me. So I take everything off the floor and put it on the bed to clean. Then I decided my bureau was too messy and that ended up in my bed too. And my closet wasn't organize so you guessed it... It went on the bed. At around 2 pm I realized I made a huge mess and it all needed to be organized and cleaned. So I called in some reinforcement. My favorite OCD nanny. Although she was only there for an hour she was helpful and took the clothes off the bed and folded them. Until she noticed inside my dresser was messy. Then she had to take out and fold all of those clothes. I spent HOURS sorting through stuff, putting stuff away, fixing stuff, and throwing stuff away. In the end I finished exhausted! So I took a bath and read until 9 when I fell asleep.

Mackenzie

P.S. next weekend it's the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment