Tuesday, May 24, 2016

D1 As A Mini Monkey Man

First a foremost, look at those chubby cheeks. So meet D1. You will learn soon that there are two children related to me that have names that begin with D. D1 was born first therefore he gets a 1. I chose to watch D1 while on spring break as well. I had just returned from watching B. D1 and B are about a year apart (so if you're following I have a 2 and a 1 year old nephew.) I'm watching this little one before work one day and I needed to get ready for work. How do you handle a toddling almost two year old and get ready? Well you take a laundry basket and put pillows in it and stick the kid in there. Then you run back and forth between rooms frantically trying to get ready and making sure the kid is okay. Well D1 is fine. And you are all probably horrified now because I am a professional nanny but have no fear I know how to juggle children and many other tasks at once, as nannies often do, without putting a child in the laundry basket. This was also over two years ago as D1 will be 4 at the end of this month.


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment