Sunday, May 22, 2016

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

Hey everyone!


We're going to go through the past three years of my life as told by Instagram. That's what my blog was meant to be. Look back and learn and grow from it. So let's start. Each day I'll take a picture or series of pictures from my Instagram and tell the story behind them. I hope you'll enjoy learning with me and following my misadventures. So here we go:


The short story of this is I love bread. And I will always eat maximum amount of bread. I think we were at Outback for my mom's birthday and I decided to pick up the whole loaf of bread, knife and all to take a ridiculous picture and thus post my first Instagram picture. I am almost up to 1993 pictures on Instagram (the year I was born, I'm trying to hit that for my birthday) so you all are in for a wild ride. And you'll later learn my cat Bear also loves bread.


Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment